salcha4you! s
Tuesday, June 2, 2009
HB 2009 Recap



Well for now lets just say XD as much as I thought it was going to be sucky... because of friends/family/ and just interesting moments.. it was loads of fun

I'll update later on but here are the pics I took from HB [ BoF boy focused for a certain dongsaeng XD





Here are the fancams I took. As you can see XD I was quite close.. umm row 3 in pool circle to be exact ^-^


Just press the > arrow and it will take you to the next one in the playlist are:
ss501
kim tae woo
son ho young
son ho young + kim tae woo
G.O.D mini reunion <333
lena park
baek ji young
shinee [replay and amigo]

**click hq.. even though youtube still killed the quality but its better than their normal**


hope you enjoy and ill prolly come back to write a long winded blog about it .. if i remember XD


HB is done... NOW ON TO ANIME EXPO 2009 !!

1 Comments:

Anonymous c h l o e said...
YEY AX IS COMING SOON! <33

Post a Comment


<< Home

Summer Tunes






About Me

Hi ^-^ my name is Linda but everyone online knows me as either Rei, Hikari, Hikariblade, Rabudokichaos, Chaos, Mitsukai. You can call me which ever you please .

I am 23 going on 24 T_T;; yes I am an oldie..

This is where I'll vent, inspire, share, and just about do anything as long as I have time for it.

I am a very simple person, with simple dreams and huge obstacles that challenge me at every moment. I sometimes want to give it all up, but those that I care for mean too much for me to do that.

I am cold at first but if you give me the chance, you'll get to see the me that would shock you .

Archive

November 2008 l December 2008 l January 2009 l June 2009 l

Drop a line

Friends





Stories









Design

Coding and Graphic Design by salcha4u. DBSK Graphic & stories buttons by Mitsukai