salcha4you! s
Thursday, December 4, 2008
。When Life Gets Tough... HaHaHa... =.=;; I'm trying really hard to HaHaHa。



Right now... =.=;; this is keeping smile on my facefor the recent events that have entered my household these past few days... 56hrs to be exact have made me want to go into a blood rage.

First off... I'M SICK?!?!?!? =.=;; and for me that means... 1-2 months of runny nose, coughing and all around suckiness.. For those who don't know I pretty much have the weakest immune system ever.. so even a small cold turns into something that causes loads of trouble especially since currently... I am the sole provider of the family. Spent the last two days coughing up whatever there was to cough.. and whatever there wasn't to cough. Called out of work today.. funny though since my manager couldn't understand a word I was saying even though I was screaming it [yeah =.= lost my voice for a good portion of the day]. I had loads of work to do today.. but I guess I'll do them tomorrow when I get there. ^-^;; Those two mixed drinks on Tuesday on an empty stomach prolly didn't help either but yeah.. I was forced to. [Friend's 21st bday.. couldn't say no to the bday girl.]

Next thing to add to the string of unfortunate-ness... completely against my warnings.. my dimwit of a sister decides .. "Oh I should email daddy and wish him a happy thanksgiving even though he abandoned us and left us for dead.. I still want him to love me." =.= and what is the outcome of that:

1. She showed that man I will never call father again, that there are still people here in the family that still want him to come back.

2.That "we" have forgiven him for committing adultery and betraying his wife of 40+years and 7 children for the last 3 years. [[I WILL NEVER FORGIVE HIM ...]]

3. =.= she was stupid enough to give that man our new home phone number, cell numbers, and pretty much all the information he needs to have if he ever wants to find us, contact us, or incriminate us ...

MY SISTER IS STUPPPIIIIIIIIIIIIDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Continuing with this.. I honestly thought that the man wouldn't respond back .. but =.= like she knows, she was his favorite child so of course he replies..

blah blah blah I miss you all blah blah blah the weather here is fine..

and then of course there is the :

Daddy is sorry for all the things Daddy has done to the family. Daddy is in hiding right now in Cambodia and has no other choice but to come back. Daddy really wants to become a family again and be the Daddy you all know and love. Daddy is really sorry for hurting and leaving you all, please forgive Daddy.


*twitch* =.= LIKE HELL I'M GOING TO FORGIVE YOU!! I must say .. he is a shameful man for even thinking we would take him back. OVER MY DEAD BODY!!!

And you think it would end here.. but NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO... Daddy's Little Girl just has to email him back asking him why he is in hiding, reaffirming his assumption that all of us here have forgiven him already =.=.

Daddy can't tell you right at this moment, but when Daddy is safely back at home, Daddy will tell you. Right now Daddy is trying to gather money and sell stuff to get money to go home. Can you ask mommy or your big sister if they can send some to Daddy to buy a ticket to come home?

*SCREAMS OFF THE TOP OF MY LUNGS AND PUNCHES THROUGH A WINDOW* =w= *calms down* lets see... send money to a man that cheated on his wife, accused me of stealing and cursing at his lover, abandoned his family for dead, and stole money from the temple or ... pay a bill.. hmmmm YOU ARE A FUCKING IDIOT IF YOU THINK ME OR MOM WOULD SEND YOU CRAP?!?! [[ great now I have to replace the window in the living room ... good thing I get a discount at Lowe's ]]

You would think if someone sends you a letter saying they are in hiding.. the would implicate they are HIDING FROM SOME BAD PEOPLES =.=.. Yes.. lets let him into our home and potentially be marked for death.. stupid sister...

I know I am going to hell for saying such things about the man that partially gave me life.. but at this point I DO NOT CARE..

So it is now a waiting game =.= if he comes or not.. if I call the police on him or not... if he makes it out of Cambodia alive or not..

^_^ I can honestly say I do not care and that ... =.= I have not told any of my family members in Asia to do anything to that man. I am innocent.. *grins*


The last portion of this .. is still about my sister =.= as you can see.. she causes much pain to me .. physically .. mentally... every way she possibly can.

So.. I go with my adopted brother to pick her up from work, prior to picking her up, Po & I have a conversation about her.. pretty much me warning him to listen to my warnings or fall into the pit of despair that is my sister's manipulative and idiotic ways. He of course agrees and says he will listen.. =.= *curb stomps him in his sleep*

First thing she says when she gets into the car:

Po want to go to denny's with me and momo?? Just for an hour or so


At this point I give him a look but sadly he had already fallen into my sister's trap and agrees. As we get home I continue to try to get him out of going and try to make my sister not go as well for a few reasons.. she shouldn't be going out this late [it was 12:30AM when she and Po left to go to denny's], she should be saving up her money since we are not in the position to spend freely, and it's bad to eat late at night =.= she's trying to lose weight.

They don't listen and I am feverish so I have no intentions of waiting up for them. Sister dear didn't take her phone with her and Po's phone is dead =.=. As I peacefully sleep.. I get awoken at 3:30 AM by a very distraught mother who is kicking me and screaming at me because sister and Po aren't home yet. I get yelled and at tossed keys, ordered to go out and seek them out.. my temperature at this time was well over 100 degrees, but mommy doesn't care. Luckily I know how to unlock her phone and called the person she was with ... so I didn't have to go out into the fog and 26 degree weather to blindly search for them.

I go back to sleep and at 4:00 AM they return and a massive argument breaks out with sister and mother that ends with a stalemate because both are stubborn =.= like mother like daughter. She comes into the room and of course kicks me and starts yelling at me for not making an excuse so my mother wouldn't know. Completely disoriented I just lay on my mattress on the floor and take the verbal and physical abuse..

**in our room she has a bed and for the last 6 months I've been sleeping on the floor until 3 days ago where I was given a mattress due to the cold weather**

So you tell me .. when times get tough... like that.. would you be able to HaHaHa? =.= I've tried... trust me I have.. *sigh* maybe if DBSK was here in person to sing me the song and try to cheer me up .. I would be able to HaHaHa..



1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...
AAWWW!! I hope you'll feel better and you're not the one with the weakest immune system....bubble boy is if he's still alive lol! but anyway gaaahhhh your sister is soooo stupid for contacting your stupid ass dad *sorry* maybe she wants to ask for money thats why >_> after all, he gives her everything she wants. your dad has no shame at all =w= i wonder why is he in hiding.....maybe for all the criminal stuff he did >_> and he can go to jail for everything! cant he just rot in cambodia with his lovely partner =w= and asking for your forgiveness...gaaahhh if i have a dad like him, i wouldnt forgive him. he's such an evil person =w= and your mom deserves more than he is even if they were together for years! gah! maybe he doesnt have money anymore =w= thats why he wants to go back to your family...he's argh =w=

anyway hope your sister changes her attitude soon >_>

Post a Comment


<< Home

Summer Tunes






About Me

Hi ^-^ my name is Linda but everyone online knows me as either Rei, Hikari, Hikariblade, Rabudokichaos, Chaos, Mitsukai. You can call me which ever you please .

I am 23 going on 24 T_T;; yes I am an oldie..

This is where I'll vent, inspire, share, and just about do anything as long as I have time for it.

I am a very simple person, with simple dreams and huge obstacles that challenge me at every moment. I sometimes want to give it all up, but those that I care for mean too much for me to do that.

I am cold at first but if you give me the chance, you'll get to see the me that would shock you .

Archive

November 2008 l December 2008 l January 2009 l June 2009 l

Drop a line

Friends





Stories









Design

Coding and Graphic Design by salcha4u. DBSK Graphic & stories buttons by Mitsukai