salcha4you! s
Tuesday, December 23, 2008
。What do you do...。
So.. what do you do when you have to go to visit random relatives all over the place for the holidays???


well you can do what i did XD


lock yourself in the bathroom and camwhore LOL

so yes.. today was "holiday visits to family within 2-4 hrs driving distance"time... after 4 visits i got bored and excused myself and went the bathroom and just decided to camwhore [very NOT NORMAL FOR ME btw]

but before i can start my sister and cousin show up and knock on the door saying: we know what you are doing let us in so we can do your hair at least ^^;; i was a frizz ball today

so here is wat came of boredom:
tee hee btw thats the new hoodie mommy got me
my hair has grown out since may and the color changed too XD

here is me in may:
Photobucket

me now:

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...
LOL i remmber your haircut in may
that was really nice btw =]
i loved the colour too XD

anyways.. yeah i reckon.. camwhoring is not normal for linds... but i guess everyone has a little camwhore in them ey? XD

woo!! nice hood! haha doesnt matter if ur hairs a frizz ball.. just pop up on ur hood!! <3 merry xmas linds!!

Post a Comment


<< Home

Summer Tunes






About Me

Hi ^-^ my name is Linda but everyone online knows me as either Rei, Hikari, Hikariblade, Rabudokichaos, Chaos, Mitsukai. You can call me which ever you please .

I am 23 going on 24 T_T;; yes I am an oldie..

This is where I'll vent, inspire, share, and just about do anything as long as I have time for it.

I am a very simple person, with simple dreams and huge obstacles that challenge me at every moment. I sometimes want to give it all up, but those that I care for mean too much for me to do that.

I am cold at first but if you give me the chance, you'll get to see the me that would shock you .

Archive

November 2008 l December 2008 l January 2009 l June 2009 l

Drop a line

Friends





Stories









Design

Coding and Graphic Design by salcha4u. DBSK Graphic & stories buttons by Mitsukai