salcha4you! s
Monday, December 1, 2008
。Waiting & My Only Star。
After a long while of writing nothing.. seriously.. XD

I decided to take a whack at writing one shots or short stories as others may call them and i have written two since thanksgiving



Both are written with the thought that the reader would take on the female lead's emotions and the male lead would become the Dong Bang Shin Ki member you love most.. ^^;;

Waiting and My Only Star are written with a winter theme in mind evoking thoughts of love in both, finding it and losing it.

I hope everyone enjoys and please don't forget to leave some comments good or bad.. they are much appreciated ^-^v

0 Comments:

Post a Comment


<< Home

Summer Tunes






About Me

Hi ^-^ my name is Linda but everyone online knows me as either Rei, Hikari, Hikariblade, Rabudokichaos, Chaos, Mitsukai. You can call me which ever you please .

I am 23 going on 24 T_T;; yes I am an oldie..

This is where I'll vent, inspire, share, and just about do anything as long as I have time for it.

I am a very simple person, with simple dreams and huge obstacles that challenge me at every moment. I sometimes want to give it all up, but those that I care for mean too much for me to do that.

I am cold at first but if you give me the chance, you'll get to see the me that would shock you .

Archive

November 2008 l December 2008 l January 2009 l June 2009 l

Drop a line

Friends





Stories









Design

Coding and Graphic Design by salcha4u. DBSK Graphic & stories buttons by Mitsukai