salcha4you! s
Wednesday, December 10, 2008
。Tag.. I'm It?!?!。
Gah.. unnie tagged me...

List 8 random facts about yourself
1. i have super random memory and memorize random facts but cant memorize important facts for the life of me
2. according to most people.. i'm very romantic and have the awesomest romantic ideas.. even though ive never been in a relationship before
3. when i get mad.. i tend to find a new hobby XD hey its better than destroying things
4. my most favorite music idol... GACKT [he is the best ever!!!]
5. i like causing trouble
6. i make costumes XD
7. you either hate me or like me when you first meet me.. there is no middle ground.. unless you fear me
8. i dont know how to swim

YOU
First name: Linda Lin Anhlinh Pbailin Rei Hikari [depends on which relatives im with]
Name you wish you had: I like my names XD
What do people normally your name as: Linlin, linds, lind, hika, reirei, pbai pbai pbai [ =.= this one sucked... people started calling me that when Nsync's Bye Bye Bye came out]
Birthday: 07.08.1985 [the same bday as jrocker Sugizo ^-^v]
Bitrhplace: Stockton, Ca
Time of birth: morning
Single or taken: single for life

YOUR APPEARANCE
H0w tall are you: 5'10 1/2" XD umm 179.1 cm for the rest of the world
Wish you were taller: 6' yo!
Eye colour: dark brown
Current hair color: black/brown with caramel streaks [red highlights faded out]
short or long hair: long hair but thin T-T
ever dye your hair a bizarre color: midnight blue black with electric blue highlights [though the highlights only were noticeable in very bright places XD]
last time you did something dramatic with you hair: went to a salon in may to get my hair done.. =.=85 bucks..
glasses or contact: both of them
do you wear make up: yes when i cosplay
paint your nails: not that often

IN AN OPPOSITE GENDER
what eye color: any eye color as long as they have beautiful and strong eyes
what hair color: jet black or dark brown or platinum!!
shy or outgoing: both XD
sexy or cute: both XD
serious or fun: fun to be with but can be serious when he needs to
older or younger than you: hard~ ummm 2-3 years older AND younger than me LOL
a turn on: musically inclined (composes, plays an instrument, has a great voice), strong hypnotic eyes, a beautiful smile, athletic
a turn off: smokes badly
flowers or chocolates: flowers
pepsi or coke: coke
rap or rock: rock!
relationship or one night stand: relationship!
school or work: work
love or money: love
wish you were prince or princess: princess but knows that i can take care of myself too
like someone who was taken: no
Shaved your head: NOOOOOOOOOO
used chopstick: yes
sang in the mirror to yourself: sadly yes..
favorites flower: gardenia jasmine water lilies<333
candy: twix, lindt truffles, ferrero rocher
junk food: i don’t eat junk food lately
website: a lot of them
location: California
animal: I love all animals ^-^


MISC
ever cried over someone: unfortunately yes
is there anything you wish you could change about yourself: weight , hair, teeth, self confidence.. Everythign? XD
do you think you’re attractive: NOPE
if you had to choose a fairytale as your life what would you choose: depends if it is like the fairytale im writing XDD
Do you play any sports: football, baseball, basketball, tennis, volleyball, paintball, soccer, hockey.. lets just say the male to female ratio in my family is 5 to 1

Persons whom I tag;
1. Ana
2. Esther owlie
3. Little one Xiu
4. Never dreams about Changmin [though she should] May


2 Comments:

Blogger closer to; said...
UPDATES 8DD YAY~!!

lol I think Unnie's ideal guy is Gackt, lookie at the way Unnie describe the dude xDD~
"is there anything you wish you could change about yourself: weight , hair, teeth, self confidence.. Everythign? XD"

If Unnie change everything about yourself you won't be yourself anymore T.T! Better not change everything about you :P!

"candy: twix, lindt truffles, ferrero rocher"
hehe I think Unnie should put the candies Unnie make :P! Because I bet they taste good :D! Lucky Trick-or-Treaters >E!

oOo I can teach Unnie how to swim 8D! Well... maybe not since you're waiting for JJ or Gackt to teach Unnie xDD!

lol I just realize something o-o... Xiu means little xDD I think get it now why it's Litle one now O-O?

hehe that's a nickname :D pbai pbai pbai lol *high five to whom ever give Unnie that nickname*

Anonymous Anonymous said...
la la la la! yehey you did my tag >3333 and heeeyyyyy you didnt erase some of my answers!!! D= or i guess that's how similar we are xDDDD

Post a Comment


<< Home

Summer Tunes






About Me

Hi ^-^ my name is Linda but everyone online knows me as either Rei, Hikari, Hikariblade, Rabudokichaos, Chaos, Mitsukai. You can call me which ever you please .

I am 23 going on 24 T_T;; yes I am an oldie..

This is where I'll vent, inspire, share, and just about do anything as long as I have time for it.

I am a very simple person, with simple dreams and huge obstacles that challenge me at every moment. I sometimes want to give it all up, but those that I care for mean too much for me to do that.

I am cold at first but if you give me the chance, you'll get to see the me that would shock you .

Archive

November 2008 l December 2008 l January 2009 l June 2009 l

Drop a line

Friends





Stories









Design

Coding and Graphic Design by salcha4u. DBSK Graphic & stories buttons by Mitsukai