salcha4you! s
Friday, December 5, 2008
。Dear My Friend。
I am a person that has few friends. People may think that I have a lot of friends, but truthfully there are only a handful of people that I consider my friends. Even fewer that I can say that I would have no worries about putting my life in their hands.

Over the years I have always been the kind of person that even with my cold demeanor, people seem to become fascinated with me for one reason or another. In the end very few genuinely wanted be friends without motives. Some where to have me do things for them [I've been told I am very naive], protect them, praise them in a sense they want me to be their entourage, make them look fabulous [because I am fat, ugly and over all homely]. Because of my past experiences.. for a good 5 years of my life I shut myself in a bubble and didn't dare become close to anyone.

Recently in the last 2 years because of different things I've slowly opened up myself to people and yet again the same thing happens, but at least this time I was blessed to meet someone that I can call my best friend, my real true best friend.

This friend has never judged me and knows all my flaws but still sticks by me when I am my highest and lowest in life. I was always told that friends never stay for long and that someone like me would never have a real friend. This friend proves that all those things people told me are wrong. I know I do stupid things and I've probably hurt you more than once un-intentionally, yet you always find it in your heart to forgive me because you understand me that well.

We joke around about karma and soulmates and fate... I guess it was karma and fate that led us to meet. In so many senses we are soo much alike which is why we were drawn to each other and in other sense we are soo much different which allows us to learn from each other [though I think it's more of me learning from you] We joke and banter about who is older than who sometimes, but it's because we both live lives that required us to grow up more quicker than others. Yet deep down inside.. we still have our childlike innocence. ^-^ I hope that this innocence never is taken away from you, though I say innocence... it is more of sincerity than anything. We both hide things from others, but in the end cannot hide things from each other or ourselves.

I hope you know how truly blessed and honored I am to have met such a great friend as you..

I know I've said this before but this is true,

You are like the older sister that I've always wanted and needed in my life.

Saranghaeyo .


Okay .. ^-^;; seeing that I have prolly gone over the deep end with seriousness in the last 2 out of 3 posts this week.. some good tidings now.

Chloe unnie has opened her awesome website after months of idleness and obscurity via net life.. AND IM GOING TO PROMOTE IT HERE XD CUZ .. YEAH IT IS JUST THAT PWNSOME!!!


but seriously everyone check it out ... she is an awesome writer and graphics genius.
@chloe unnie: I have changed my layout.. umm 4 times but unnie has changed it twice too soooooo I'm only two ahead XD

Woah... 3 blogs in 2 days... so unlike me XD but I was told that blogs are meant to be kept updated.. (^-^);; unlike my old ones.. yes MULTIPLE.. hmm let's see how long this one lasts...


Ja mata ne for now (^-^)v




1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...
"Dear my friend
Look at the sky, we're now looking at the same sky

No matter how far we're apart same world same generation
Like the sea and the sky it could also be connected somewhere"

nyaahhhh nuh uh you didn't! *moves head* LOL I think hearing the african-american ladies at work for 2 days now have influenced me...LOL ahahah! anyway waaaahhhhh you did it huh xDDD *pokes* WWWHHHHYYYYY?! KARMA?! xDDD

i don't know what to say >3 well im sorry we didn't get to talk last night, i doze off. LOL and yeah i think i am addicted cos I even have a dream that I was playing a game...and you know those dreams that you thought they are real? LOL yeah ahahaha and i didn't realize I already fell asleep and when I woke up from that dream, I was looking for my DS cos I was in the same spot when I was in my dream. Ahahaha though I forgot that I did place it on the floor LOL! Yeaaahhhh xDD

yah you don't have to thank me for everything, you know that! ^^ i have always been here for you in your ups and downs, and like i always tell you, the wheel is always turning so you can't always be on the bottom (i know how sick you are with my quotes and sayings xD). be more optimistic about life ne? i know you already improved so much for the past 2 years when it comes to your outlook in life. just keep moving linds and think each day as a blessing even if it sucks so much...at least be thankful that you have another breath in this world everyday. no matter how life is unjust, what matters most is that you are not alone to walk that rocky road. always bear in mind that i will always offer you a hand if you feel like you can't get through hardships, i have always done that for you so you know what you will do if you feel like falling. anyway, i am very grateful that eventhough we are far apart from each other, our hearts and souls have always been one from the first day we met. you know that it must have been fate since lol we never expected we would be best friends. but then again, we can't question that xD you are right, we are so alike in a lot of aspects, especially our beliefs in what is right or wrong. we may be different in some but we always compromise with each other's difference. thats the reason why we are best friends.

gah lol this is long! ahahaha im happy blogger doesn't have a word limit x333 anyway what else can i say but thank you so much and i will be seeing you in just a few months woohoo! and and and you are more of an awesome writer than me and i am not a graphics genius ahahah >33 love you always linlin!!!! <3333

Post a Comment


<< Home

Summer Tunes






About Me

Hi ^-^ my name is Linda but everyone online knows me as either Rei, Hikari, Hikariblade, Rabudokichaos, Chaos, Mitsukai. You can call me which ever you please .

I am 23 going on 24 T_T;; yes I am an oldie..

This is where I'll vent, inspire, share, and just about do anything as long as I have time for it.

I am a very simple person, with simple dreams and huge obstacles that challenge me at every moment. I sometimes want to give it all up, but those that I care for mean too much for me to do that.

I am cold at first but if you give me the chance, you'll get to see the me that would shock you .

Archive

November 2008 l December 2008 l January 2009 l June 2009 l

Drop a line

Friends





Stories









Design

Coding and Graphic Design by salcha4u. DBSK Graphic & stories buttons by Mitsukai