salcha4you! s
Tuesday, November 25, 2008
。Vers 2。
Well as you can see ^-^ time for the holidays so .. new colors and a new header to welcome in the season and this time the header features the adorkable SoulMates Jae Joong & Yoochun from their latest Lotte Promotion photos.

Also embedded is one of my favorite holiday songs "All I Want for Christmas is You" originally performed by Mariah Carey but I personally like Olivia Olsen's version which was used for the move Love Actually more. [[Yes xiu I said I don't like embedding music players on autoplay but pfft XD ]]

So I hope you enjoy the change of scenery here ^-^.

Happy Holidays to everyone and to those you care. May this season bring you and yours happiness, joy, love, family, friendship and of course lots of food, fun and presents!!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...
awwww.w ateh * ~~ i LOVE the new layout. jaechunnie in winter clothes - i really can't think of anything cuter right now. me like the song too * hasfoundthesquishedplayer * ! better than the mariah carey version, soo happy and holiday-ie!!

but yeah, i hope you have a great holiday! i seriously can't wait for the break, finally! so me can have more time to spend with my ateh <3 * ~~ reading her fics! * hint hint *

Anonymous Anonymous said...
woohoo new layout is so cute!!!

Post a Comment


<< Home

Summer Tunes






About Me

Hi ^-^ my name is Linda but everyone online knows me as either Rei, Hikari, Hikariblade, Rabudokichaos, Chaos, Mitsukai. You can call me which ever you please .

I am 23 going on 24 T_T;; yes I am an oldie..

This is where I'll vent, inspire, share, and just about do anything as long as I have time for it.

I am a very simple person, with simple dreams and huge obstacles that challenge me at every moment. I sometimes want to give it all up, but those that I care for mean too much for me to do that.

I am cold at first but if you give me the chance, you'll get to see the me that would shock you .

Archive

November 2008 l December 2008 l January 2009 l June 2009 l

Drop a line

Friends





Stories









Design

Coding and Graphic Design by salcha4u. DBSK Graphic & stories buttons by Mitsukai