salcha4you! s
Wednesday, November 26, 2008
。Thanks To。

Photobucket


Tis that time of year again where everyone is partying, eating lots, and more importantly give thanks to the things they have in their life. Some of you may or may not know but this year has not been the best year for me. Even so there are still many things and people I am thankful for.

I am thankful for my family [ at least the family that stuck by our side through these times]. Without you I don't know how I could have made it through this year. As much as we fight and bicker, I love you all very much.

-Mommy, I am sorry that I haven't been able to do much, but I will try my best to continue to do everything for the family. My heart breaks when I see you cry. You've done so much for the family and have gone through so much.. I really wish if I could.. take all the pain and put it in me again.

-David, my obnoxious pseudo twin.. We fight, we bicker, we don't see eye to eye on things, but in the end you are the one that knows me the best in the family..

-Daniene, what can I say about you other than... gah I wish you would grow up XD ! No seriously though.. I know how much it has hurt you with the things that have gone on in the family and though I don't say it much. I am very proud how much you have actually matured and "manned" up to reality. JUST STOP BUYING THINGS WILL YOU?!?!? XD

-Dane, my adorkable minnie. I am so proud of you for sticking it out in football and leading your team into the playoffs. It's ok that you didn't get to go farther than the first game but I know that next year you will go farther. Thank you for keeping the family together and lightening up the mood when things get tought. Thank you for sticking up for me when I was pushed against the wall by those going against us. I promise that I'll be with you as long as you need me.

-Po, what can I say to you .. other than you are such an ADORKABLE BRO. I am very happy and honored that you have joined our family. As much as you are playful and childish, you have a big heart and are very mature. I'm sorry I poke fun at you so much, but it is all out of love. Thanks for being a big bro to Dane and putting up with my family's craziness [though you just add fuel to the fire XD]

- Rady, my 19 year old nephew, thank you for trusting me and confiding in me what is in your heart. Seeing you smile after makes it all worth while and thanks for trusting me.

To my dear friends, I have so many things to be grateful for.. I apologize to anyone who isn't mentioned, but believe me when I say that I am thankful for each and every single friend I've made and appreciate everything you have done for me.

-Karma to my Chaos, Chloe unnie. October 31st marked 2 years that we have been friends. I am so thankful to have met and befriended such an amazing person. Thank you for accepting me for me and not being wierded out by my odd behavior and quirks. Thank you for always being here to support me when I am down and lost, when I'm sad and want to end it all. Thank you for being the unnie that I've always wanted. Thank you for being the light to my darkness and always re-assuring me that even when life seems to be against me .. that things will only get better. I don't know what I would have done without you. But remember that it goes around the same way unnie. I will always be there for unnie<333 XD your package will be going to you soon!!! Filled with goodies for my bestest unnie and friend. PARTNERS IN CHAOS FOREVER!! See you in May!!! Everyone in the family is looking forward to your visit!

- My turtle princess, I am thankful to have a funny dongsaeng like you. I know I promise that I would give you an update and I will... eventually ^-^;;; I kno wyou don't like being called turtle princess.. but you will always be that to me <3

-My Candysky Mishmish, thank you for always worrying about this unnie and always sticking on my side. It means so much to me to have a dear dongsaeng like you. Remember what I told you. I seriously meant every single word.

-Little butterfly Emi hmmm it has been an odd year has it not? From bumping into hottie jrockers to my random trip to socal. Thanks for sticking around and dealing with my random behavior and still thinking of me as your ummanie though we haven't spoken much lately. Saranghae.

-My fanfic writing queen dongsaeng, hahah what can I say to you Diana, but thank you for still talking to me and sharing your awesome ideas on your stories and being a good friend ne. I'm sorry that sometimes I go MIA in our chats but you know why XD. Thanks for always worrying about my health and well being and confiding in me.

-Yumi chan, GOMEN!!! I STILL HAVEN'T SENT OUT YOUR PRIZE YET BUT I WILL I PROMISE!! Thank you my awesome fanfic writere, graphic artist, all around amazing dongsaeng for befriending me and not thinking much of my craziness. Though we are a continent apart, I am thankful you see me as an unnie you can talk to and confide in things.

-Jinng ading!! Thank you so much for being such a good ading. ^_^ thank you for always supporting this ate in her random adventures into .. umm everything?? I know you are busy with school and yet you still have time to come and chat with me. Remember whenever you come to California ^-^ ate will be the awesomest guide ever!

-Xiu, the little onion that thinks of me as her sidekick =.=;; .. Even with that flaw of yours I am thankful to have met such a delightful yet excentric person as you. Thanks for being brutally honest with me about everything and looking up to me as an unnie. Also for always trying to find a way to make me laugh.. though at times I think it just happens accidentally. As much as I play fight with you, I hope you know its cuz unnie cares.

-May, my new dongsaeng from Florida ^-^. Thanks for chatting with me and confiding in me as an unnie. You are by far one of the most headstrong people I've met and I admire that about you. I am impressed that you have stuck out with things you felt are worth fighting for unlike this unnie. My your heart stay strong always.

-Anna, though we have met as I left the forum. It has been a pleasure to get to know you and talk to you. ^-^ I hope that we will continue to grow as friends.

- Mai thanks for confiding me in things as well as listening to my ramblings too. ^-^ I hope that your life will get better as time goes by. My hopes and best wishes are with you always.

-My little owlie Esther. Thanks for listening to this unnie's rants and I promise that one of these days I will finish the fic for you!! I am so thankful to have a friend like you

-Marrii dongsaneg ^-^ thanks for talking to me and helping me out when I needed it. Sorry I am not that good of an unnie but thank you for being a good friend for me.

Once again my apologies for not being able to mention with you, but my thoughts and heart are with you always.

<3 Rei
Thanks To - Dong Bang Shin Gi

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...
awwww.w ateh ^__^ * ~~ * suddenly has the urge to fly to cali * actually, thanksgiving already passed by for me a long time ago but still * ~~ i didn't get to thank ateh for being the best ateh ever <3 * ~ whichi'mgoingtodonow. i'm sooo thankful for EVERYTHING you've shared with me - especially the endless supply of graphics, and your stories! both of which i LOVE to death.

oo and i must comment on the layout change =P - though so sudden, it's still jaechunnie, the soulmates so me still <3 it. heheheheh xD.

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Awww~ I feel so special that I'm on the list <3
I know that I haven't met unnie for long but I believe that we'll be great friends for a long time :]

Did I ever tell you that you make the BEST graphics ever?
Especially those pictures of DBSK you colored.. mmmm..~<3

I'll be sharing my fandom for JaeJoongie for a LOOONNGG time with you now and in the future~ :]

Blogger Hyukii said...
LOLOL hahaha turtle princess LOL
o well i still feel the love XD
<33333333333333 thanks unnie!!
know that you always hav a special place in my heart =]
even if we dont always get to talk to each other i know you're still there for me <3

LOVE YOU LOTS EVIL MUTT!!! haahha
YES!! REMMBER your updates!!!
the ones you PROMISE me!! >D
giv me sneak previews ey?? XD

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Weeee I am on the list I feel so special LOL
But no really you are the special one
I am really glad I met you well more like talk to you
but one of these days we will definitely meet
coughHollywoodBowlcough
well when I rack enough money : D

and you have a twin?
how come I don't know this LOL
gahhh I am so so happy and THANKFUL I know you unnie

make me want to have a blog but I am too lazy
maybe I will change my mind by summer : D
Ehhee.
사랑해. May

Blogger closer to; said...
:D! Thank you Rei Unnie for saying nice things about me in the list :D! hehe *i'm :DDDD right now :D*

Thanksgiving isn't over yet, so I would like to Thank You Unnie for always being there for me 8D!duh that's why I call you my Sidekick Unnie 8DD!)

I hope one day I can go to Cali. to stalk on Unnie in the AnimeExpo 8D! hehe OR 8D! When Unnie visits Chloe Unnie, you are always welcome to Chicago 8D! hehe :X

Thank you Rei Unnie for everything, really ^^! hehe I'm soooo happy I found you 8D after you disappear.

PS: Unnie did the bubble effect that I like 8DD! & yes the orange color is abit blinding ._." hehe

HAPPY THANKSGIVING REI UNNIE 8D!!!!!

Post a Comment


<< Home

Summer Tunes






About Me

Hi ^-^ my name is Linda but everyone online knows me as either Rei, Hikari, Hikariblade, Rabudokichaos, Chaos, Mitsukai. You can call me which ever you please .

I am 23 going on 24 T_T;; yes I am an oldie..

This is where I'll vent, inspire, share, and just about do anything as long as I have time for it.

I am a very simple person, with simple dreams and huge obstacles that challenge me at every moment. I sometimes want to give it all up, but those that I care for mean too much for me to do that.

I am cold at first but if you give me the chance, you'll get to see the me that would shock you .

Archive

November 2008 l December 2008 l January 2009 l June 2009 l

Drop a line

Friends





Stories









Design

Coding and Graphic Design by salcha4u. DBSK Graphic & stories buttons by Mitsukai