salcha4you! s
Tuesday, November 11, 2008
。Karma。
Most people don't believe in Karma... but I do.

And today, I just re-affirmed that karma does exist and that whatever you have done to someone.. it does come back to you tenfold.

My family in a polite way of saying is by far the most dis-functional family ever.

Two brothers who fear their wives and disowned their own family for their wives.

A father who after 40+ years of marriage commits infidelity and abandons his family leaving the country and his family to fend for themselves, taking away all assets. Ruined his family's credibility in the town. Stolen money from the temple to finance his love affair. Wished death upon the remaining children he has claiming that they were never his in the first place.

A sister in law so power and money hungry and status driven that she has completely decimated her husband's assets and destroyed an future for her children. Not only that but has made her a family targets for those she owes. Worst of all while doing all of this is committing infidelity [that is known by everyone except for my brother who I believe is in denial].

Of all of these... karma has hit one and made it clear that no one is without fault and must accept the consequences.

This morning I was informed that my eldest brother's family currently living in Japan is in dire straights, as my "perfect" sister-in-law has drained all of their money from all their accounts to finance her hair brained get rich quick scheme in a third world country.. and oh yea.. take care of her lover. This is to the point where my eldest brother has had to turn off and take away anything that would be considered an excess not needed to live, ie: internet, cable, promises of trips for holidays, personal tutors, cell phones. WTF.. Mind you my eldest brother is currently working as a government contract in Japan which the US government paying for a basic standard of living for him and his family [wife + 2 children] as well as he isn't being taxed on anything so.. HOW IN THE HELL ARE YOU GOING TO BE BROKE HUH?!?!?

My eldest brother to keep up with the lavish life style of his wife has even done a pay advance from his work for the next 3 years.. which she has blown in a matter of 3 weeks.. so he's pretty much working off a debt instead of making a profit for the next 3 years.

My nephew and niece have gotten their phones and internet taken away. No more private tutors, music lessons, or membership to Bigeast. If they were not being put through academy by the government, I don't know what would happen to them.

It was always a dream of my eldest brother to get away from the United States and see the world and completely distance himself from my family who he calls the shadow in his perfect life. Look at him now, living in the most up to date and exciting places in the world .. but living constrained unable to enjoy all the wonderous things Japan has to offer and unable to come back due to a contract...

What will he do.. what will she do... has karma run it's course?

For the sake of my niece and nephew I hope so...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...
and i thought you were talking about me when you have that as a title?! xDD

alright serious stuff...aawww what will happen to your nephie and niecie's life now?! gah their mom is soooo aarrgghh...

well my sister-in-law is not like that but she has some attitude too...like she's queen or something...that my nephie is scared of what she will say if he does anything...*sigh*

i guess karma already came back to him huh? its bad to say that too someone...to wish someone to receive bad karma...since karma's isnt all bad...its just something that returns to you...if you do good...you will receive grace or good karma...but if its the opposite..well....i guess we cant do anything about it. everything has its consequence...thats life itself so im sorry to hear about your nephie and niece T-T and to your brother...well he has to straighten himself before he can take a step to make a good future for his family.

Post a Comment


<< Home

Summer Tunes






About Me

Hi ^-^ my name is Linda but everyone online knows me as either Rei, Hikari, Hikariblade, Rabudokichaos, Chaos, Mitsukai. You can call me which ever you please .

I am 23 going on 24 T_T;; yes I am an oldie..

This is where I'll vent, inspire, share, and just about do anything as long as I have time for it.

I am a very simple person, with simple dreams and huge obstacles that challenge me at every moment. I sometimes want to give it all up, but those that I care for mean too much for me to do that.

I am cold at first but if you give me the chance, you'll get to see the me that would shock you .

Archive

November 2008 l December 2008 l January 2009 l June 2009 l

Drop a line

Friends





Stories









Design

Coding and Graphic Design by salcha4u. DBSK Graphic & stories buttons by Mitsukai