salcha4you! s
Monday, November 10, 2008
。Memory。
After a lot of thought and a lot of frustrations, I've pretty much come to a conclusion that it is time for me to let go of things that had me pretend to be someone that wasn't me. For those who know me you probably know what I mean, and for those who don't.. well since I've decided to leave it in the past there isn't much worth in explaining it. Like I've always said, I will keep the promises I have made in the past, but no longer do I want to hear about the drama involved in things I have left behind.

So pretty much if you want to know about my existence or see what I've been up to .. pretty much you will either have to find it here or through the links here or soompi. My reach out into cyberspace via forums and such will be limited to these because well soompi is so vague that my existence there is not noticed by many. Here because I am free to say, post do watever I please as long, without having to walk on eggshells.

Now it is time for me to be myself and live life with no regrets.

I should probably introduce myself once again.

Rei is the name I go by online and yes it is one of my actual names.
Age: 23
Nicknames or names you can call me by: Rei, Chaos
**for those who know me well, you know what you can call me by
Location: California
Personality: This is pretty much up to you to decide. Whatever you think I am, chances are it's only a small part of me.
Music preference: I like everything or at least give everything a try though I will clearly state that I have a complete dislike of American Rap

I have many acquaintances but when it comes to those I call friends, it is few and when it comes to those I would trust my life with , the list gets smaller.

There is one person I had the honor to meet 2 years ago that has become on of those, I can trust my life to. My best friend, my sister, my partner in chaos. She is the only person I have met through forums and online that has not judged me for being me and has accepted me as me. She's given me the hope and faith that I am not the only one that feels what I feel and that there is still true friendship in this world.

If you want to talk to me via email just leave a comment. I am a welcoming person, but after many years of betrayals and broken promises.. I hesitate. So if I don't reply to you promptly, it's not that I hate you or such.. I'm just contemplating why.


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...
waahhhhhhh new bloggie!!! <333 im gonna bookmark you linds ^-^ and and keep updating ne?! T-T update update LOL! but first i have to finish my website ahahah xDDD

Post a Comment


<< Home

Summer Tunes






About Me

Hi ^-^ my name is Linda but everyone online knows me as either Rei, Hikari, Hikariblade, Rabudokichaos, Chaos, Mitsukai. You can call me which ever you please .

I am 23 going on 24 T_T;; yes I am an oldie..

This is where I'll vent, inspire, share, and just about do anything as long as I have time for it.

I am a very simple person, with simple dreams and huge obstacles that challenge me at every moment. I sometimes want to give it all up, but those that I care for mean too much for me to do that.

I am cold at first but if you give me the chance, you'll get to see the me that would shock you .

Archive

November 2008 l December 2008 l January 2009 l June 2009 l

Drop a line

Friends





Stories









Design

Coding and Graphic Design by salcha4u. DBSK Graphic & stories buttons by Mitsukai